Jiva Med Spa in Dayton, Ohio
Visit Jiva Med Spa at 4235 Indian Ripple Road, Beavercreek, OH for the very latest in skin care procedures, plastic surgery, and massage. We’re here to rejuvenate your look, make you feel and look great, and improve your health with our complete holistic approach.
We use only the latest technologies to meet the needs of each of our clients on a personalized basis. All of these highly advanced technologies aim to offer the feeling of youthful invigoration that comes with the treatment.
All of the services that are offered at Jiva Med Spa Dayton are approved by the FDA, safe, practical, and helpful in restoring natural looks to skin and body parts that have taken negative effects through aging. The services are clinically accepted and performed with due care with the patient’s goals for a natural looking appearance in mind. These specialized surgeries use technologies that are highly advanced, designed to revitalize and complement the body’s natural processes and provide long-term and long-lasting solutions to physical deficiencies.
Many of these treatments are personalized after consultation so that the number of treatment sessions is minimized and that the physical aesthetics following the procedure are optimal for the client. All of these procedures require a thorough consultation to establish treatment goals and solutions, and optimize treatment for clients.
We always use the latest equipment and techniques. Notable differences between our treatments and others that have been the result of advancements in technology used include the use of PicoSure lasers instead of Q-Switched lasers for tattoo removal and Halo wrinkle reduction for wrinkles that were too shallow or too deep.
The plethora of surgical and non-surgical treatments that we offer are safe for all clients and the result of many years of research and practice. The documentation on both the problems and the techniques that are used to solve these problems is extensive. Most of the processes we use are non-surgical and non-invasive.
All of the problems that develop over time due to sun exposure, aging, hormone reduction, and other external factors have corresponding treatments and are expertly dealt with by our Registered Nurse (RN) and our well-trained plastic practitioners.
Services Offered at Jiva Med Spa in Dayton, OH
- For tattoo removal, our superior PicoSure technology uses pressure pulses to shatter the ink into tiny particles. It is safer and more efficient than traditional needles.
- Our Halo laser treatment uses more precise lasers to treat wrinkles and restore natural skin glow.
- Hormone therapy uses hormone pellets to make the body more efficient physically through the muscular and mental benefits that come with hormones.
- Ultherapy uses ultrasound to lift the eyebrows, neck, and chin.
- Laser treatments have many uses including hair reduction, vein therapy, facial restructuring, tattoo removal, and other skin therapies. Lasers we have available include Forever Young BBL, ClearScan YAG, MicroLaserPeel, Sciton ProFractional, Sciton Skintyte II, and PicoSure Technology.
- Cellfina is used for cellulite treatment.
- Venus 4D is used for body contouring for non-invasive and non-surgical results.
- Massage services have many benefits aside from the pleasant physical sensation. This includes immune, respiratory, and arthritis benefits. Massage types vary from prenatal and deep tissue massages to couples and Swedish massages.
- Dr. Fernando Colon is a certified plastic surgeon dedicated to facial and reconstructive plastic surgery. Dr. Colon has over 20 years of experience with these surgeries and has advanced them for the benefit of clients worldwide.
- Cosmetic services that are offered include injections, fillers and peels. Filler and injectors we provide for the face are Juvederm, Botox, Dysport and Restylane products, as well as Bellafill and Xeomin. Our peels aid in epidermal turnover, exfoliating, pigmentation and skin tone, and line reduction. The most advanced peel offered is the ZO 3 Step Peel that tightens and smoothens skin with Retinol for long-term benefits. Other peels offered include Glytone, Epionce Refresh, Epionce SAL-E, and Epionce MAL-E.
- Permanent cosmetic procedures that are offered include pigment implantation, which are implants in the dermal layer used for cosmetic or medical purposes. This is not limited to eyeliner, lip liners, areola coloring, scar cover-ups, and microblading. Clients hypothetically would never have to apply temporary makeup ever again.
- Needle services that are offered include the “vampire” facelift, which is a procedure involving transplanting platelet-rich plasma after drawing blood to rejuvenate appearance at the cellular level. This option uses platelets to restore skin appearance, tone, and texture. Needles are used to treat vein issues where veins are enlarged, raised, swollen, or varicose. These vein treatments aid clients with the aches and pains associated with veins that are not in healthy condition.
Get in touch today with Jiva Med Spa to discuss your particular needs and how we can help you in our modern facility.
Jiva Med Spa – Dayton
Monday: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Thursday: 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Every Other Saturday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Please call: 937-705-9430 to speak with a member of our team.
Follow us on social, and stay up to date here on how COVID-19 is impacting our current schedule.